Thursday, December 4, 2008

Smartest Husband

So, i new that I was marrying an incredibly smart guy but, i didn't realize just how smart and motivated he actually was. Mike turned in a final paper and this is what his teacher had to say, " I always supposed you could rival with the best students in the program and in this case you proved it." What a stud. He is so good at the things he does. Sometimes it's annoying cause he seems to be good at almost anything. Anyway, he will be so embarrassed if he sees this. But i am just so proud of him. :)  

3 comments:

tyson and ashley said...

That's awesome his teacher said that to him! I know how you feel about it being annoying that he is good at everything! That's how Tyson is and I love it and it makes me proud of him but It's not fair either! He doesn't even have to try and he is just naturally good at things and then there's me- I have to work really hard to be good at things and then I usually still suck at it! It's just not fair!

me and him said...

ok so i don't know mike very well. but i would dare say, if he's as smart as you say he is, than he would say the same about YOU! there is a reason you found such a great catch tay....YOU'RE A GREAT CATCH!

hope to see ya soon!

Brady and Jenna said...

I'm glad you have a blog, and glad you found mine! It's fun to peek in on your friends life. So don't be surprised if I am caught sneaking around your blog. You two look so happy always. I'm glad. Hope to see you soon. Us six should do something sometime. (ash/riley)