Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Blog overload

We finally got the internet at our new place in San Diego. So there is a lot to post.
First, we blessed our baby


Mike did an awesome job and it was so fun to have family around before we moved

We moved



My family drove with us. All but Dave and Ashley who had to work. And we were able to do some fun things while they were here. We went to Sea world and Mike and I got season passes which I was pretty excited about, went to Torrey Pines(a famous golf course) mike and my dad and brothers loved it, to a fun little shopping area by the ocean and out to eat. It was so fun having them around.








We have learned some fun things about Dawson over the past month.
He loves taking baths


He wont sleep in any other position. His hands have to be up and out of his blanket. It's so funny.

He is a smiley guy

He is dang cute


If your being too loud he will plug his ears

And he is so cuddly


Overall things are going good with us. We are just trying to adjust to living in San Diego. Mike is liking law school like I knew he would and I am having fun staying home. We are loving our little guy and all the cute things he does. He is so much fun. We are very lucky.

11 comments:

Reena Bostock said...

San Diego is such a fun place to be! You three or going to love it. Your little guy is so cute. CONGRATS again and hope you're enjoying CALI!

anna said...

he is so so so cute! we miss you guys so much, i love your big patio on your new place, i bet it's so pretty there!

ApRil & Heath said...

Hey Taylor, little Dawson is darling. How are you liking California? It almost made me cry looking at your blog, you are such an amazing girl and I'm so excited to see you as a mom. Let me know how you guys are doing. I miss ya girl!

The Davis' said...

Taylor is adorable! I love the picture of him all cuddled up in his seat. He has changed so much already! We miss you guys and are so glad the move went well.

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable! He has such a cute face watch out ladies! :) Good lukc in San Diego I will be there in November at Sea World my first time :) yippy

The King Family said...

Darling! I love that he plugs his ears! lol

jhjonze said...

First of all... what the crap, you moved! Well congrats. I bet you will love it there while the rest of us are freezing our butts off in a few months. The baby is adorable and he sleeps the exact same way as my little guy!

Adam and Aubrey said...

i am so jealous! san diego would be a blast! (especially if it's mostly temporary. . .) i am loving dawson! he's getting so big! okay, not really, but kinda! what a handsome little guy.

Brandi said...

Hello! I was wondering how you were since I saw you almost ready to have your baby... he is darling. I hope you guys are liking San Diego!

Stacey said...

I can't believe how different he looks already!! Oh, we miss you guys! Hope you are enjoying that California sunshine!

me and him said...

i'm so glad you guys made it there safe. i've been thinking of ya! that's so fun that your family got to drive out with you! dawson is changing so fast, he has the sweetest expresions especially that smile! enjoy that great california sunshine you lucky girl!!