Monday, September 28, 2009

Zoo, Animal Park, and a quick trip home

Last weekend we went to the zoo and the animal park. Dawson started out in his stroller but didn't last long. He clearly likes the pack better. I ended up pushing around an empty stroller. Next time we aren't taking it. :)





I was able to go home for a few days. We went to Dawson's doctor appointment and hung out with the Hedin's. It was so good to see my family. We had so much fun. Dawson is getting big. He is 23.5 inches now and weighs almost 13 pounds. He is such a cute guy. We love him so much and feel very lucky to have him.


5 comments:

The Davis' said...

Taylor you make me So excited to have our baby, because Dawson is seriously such a cute baby! I love his outfit!! I wouldn't expect anything less, you guys are always dressed so cute! Glad you got to see your family!

Ash & Tim said...

Dawson is so cute! In the last picture he looks so big. Looks like you are enjoying life and all is going well. Hope you are loving San Diego!

ApRil & Heath said...

sad i didnt get to see you :( next time you guys come we will have to do lunch. I went into the office last week and it was so crazy being there without you! Dr. Larsen like side hugged me(which suprised me he even remembered my name) and Dr, Harris is still crazy as ever! :)

jhjonze said...

Dang he is cute!

me and him said...

oh, i'm glad you got to see your family. dawson looks absolutely adorable in that last picture (and all previous pictures) he is such a stud!