Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Break

For Utah States spring break we had Dave and Hayley come visit for the first few days. We had a fun time shopping and hanging out. Then the later part of the week we met my parents and little brother in Anaheim and spent a few days at Disneyland. I love Disneyland and it was even better this time because Dawson got to go. He loved it and I think it's safe to say we will be going back. I was so greatful for my parents they took Dawson and Mike and I were able to go on some rides together.









We were so lucky to have family come visit. We love you all and miss you already.

3 comments:

David said...

Go Beddy!

Hedins said...

We miss you and wish we could have came!

Todd and Kara said...

So dang cute! Little Dawson is already getting a taste of the good stuff (Disneyland) which is also, one of my favorite places. You think you like it when you're a kid and then you bring your own kids...heaven on earth.