Monday, April 19, 2010

9 Months

My baby is 9 months old today. It's crazy how fast time flies. We are enjoying watching him learn and grow. He is such a cute boy and we are so lucky to have him.

He is such a fast crawler and likes to get into everything

He's been getting pretty daring with trying to walk on his own. Doesn't quite know what to do though. But he loves when we hold on to his hands and help him walk.

He thinks it's funny to swat my hand when I am feeding him. Food goes everywhere and it is so not funny. I have had to hold his hands down to feed him which he doesn't really love

He still loves baths

He has 8 teeth. I know crazy huh. It makes him look like a little boy and not so much like a baby which is bitter sweet

He has the cutest little giggle and loves to laugh at himself

He has an attitude problem which is actually pretty cute. And he is always trying to get his way and be the center of attention (we're working on that one)

He is a people person and loves to smile at strangers

He has a really cute smile but he hides it when I pull the camera out most of the time. Little stinker

He is so cute and we love him so much.








11 comments:

Stacey said...

These pictures are so cute, Taylor!! We can't wait to see you guys next month!

The Davis' said...

I LOVE his eyes! Such a cute baby!

Gailey Family said...

Oh my word Tay he is so handsome! Can I still him and add him to my crazy boy clan? : ) And can I just tell you that you are gorgeous! That first pic makes me really miss you!

Anonymous said...

Taylor he is so cute and growing up to be a litte stud! so cute

Dave and Hayley said...

Love the post sis! Dawson is getting so big! I'm excited to see him soon!! Love you

BeckyB.West said...

Wow, his eyes are just beautiful. Especially in the picture where he's comin right at the camera. He's a babe!

ApRil & Heath said...

my how time flies! I love Dawson's big eyes! I am so excited that you will get to come to mine and Heath's reception. I just cannot begin to tell you how excited I am! ONE month from tomorrow!

me and him said...

tay he's getting so big so fast! i can't believe it! hopefully i get to see you guys soon. give him a squeeze for me!

Stacey said...

Taylor - I can't believe your little boy is 9 months! He's getting so big! He's adorable.

Todd and Kara said...

So darling. What a little Hedin! And could you be any prettier Tay? I mean really. They grow so fast. I love that he's trying to walk! It looks so cute to see a little nine month old tot-ing around. Love it. Cherish these moments. The attitude only gets worse. ; )

Jake Lindsey Molly Owen said...

holy cow! 8 teeth. he IS growing up fast!
I just adore his big baby blues!
Can't believe he's going to be walking soon.