Saturday, June 5, 2010

My family followed us back to California to help us move. Mike got a job in northern San Diego county for the summer so we moved up to Encinitas. I am so glad they were able to come we couldn't have done it without them. While they were here we decided to do some playing to celebrate Jesse's graduation.

We went to a Padres game. It was way fun and the Padres won.









We spent Sunday afternoon at La Jolla Cove just walking around









We went to the beach. Sad to say that it was our first time to play at the beach since we moved here.



The towel didn't last long Dawson was crawling around getting sand everywhere. We are still finding sand in random places.



I shouldn't admit it but I love the bachelor/bachelorette so I was excited when I saw Kiptyn at Foot Locker in San Diego. For those of you who don't know him he was the runner up on the season where Jillian was the bachelorette. I was sad to admit that I recognized him because it meant that I must watch too much t.v but he was a nice guy and I figured I might as well get a picture with him. After all he is kind of a celebrity.



The last day my family was here the boys were able to golf at Torrey Pines. They were like kids on Christmas the whole morning which was awesome. The girls went shopping. We had such a fun week and were sad to see them leave.

10 comments:

Laura Beers said...

Where did Mike get a job? That is awesome. Are you guys staying up in Encinitas or coming back down in the fall?
What kind of law is Mike focusing on?

The Davis' said...

Congrats on the job! You're family is so cute and always so helpful! Haha that is so funny you saw Kipton, he seems like a nice guy. I totally understand what you mean about admitting you watch it, ha I watch it too ha! Miss you guys and your cute baby!

Harris Family said...

Oh no worries I'm obsessed with the show too... And I was in love with Kipton. I would have flipped I'd I saw him!!!! I'm jealous you were in San Diego.... It's one of my fav places. Hope you enjoy your summer there

BeckyB.West said...

I like the looks of your new man, Taylor! Haha. Good for you for having the guts to ask for a photo with him. So great that you are still close enough to be able to see your family fairly often. Good luck in the new place!

MARNIE HAMMOND said...

hey I didnt know you were moving. Encinitas is close to were we are in vista. ( only a few miles) Hope you guys like your new place!

Etts a Beautiful Life said...

I just discovered that one of Brett's friends from high school, Tiffany Gwilliam was in the same mission as Mike. Small world.

me and him said...

how fun! i'm sad i missed you while you were here. but so glad you got time to spend with family! that's so fun. and dawson is growing so fast. you are such a cute mom! gotta be honest, i can't believe jesse graduated. that's just nuts! we much be old :)

so....was kiptyn with a girl. wonder if he found love afer jillian. i love the show.

anna said...

oh my heck! SOOOOO jealous about the Kiptyn picture! he's such a dreamboat! haha!

The San Diego Mills said...

Hi Taylor, it's Melissa Mills from the Cottonwood ward. I noticed your blog linked on Christina's and thought I'd come check it out. I can't believe how big your little boy has gotten! He is adorable! I hope that all is going well for you guys in Encinitas!
I have a blog also, but it's private. If you're interested in an invite, let me know. My email address is liss998@gmail.com

nickandmindi said...

Looks like so much fun! Dawson is adorable!
That is sweet you got a pic with kipton! I liked him too! You look so pretty Tay! I hope the move went well!