Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Our summer so far

Fourth of July jammies



We got to go back to Disneyland for the fourth of July weekend. Dawson loves it and it's so fun to see him get so excited.




I gave Dawson a book to look at and he climbed up in his chair. It was so cute.



If you look closely you can see hair sticking up. He is finally getting some hair and it just makes him even cuter.



Dawson insists on feeding himself. He is getting a bit better but he still makes quite a mess.



We have been able to spend some days at the beach and it has been so fun.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Such cute pictures, Taylor! Your mom says Dawson is walking, too. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! I must say I am totally jealous you live so close to Disneyland! I have only been there once last year and loved it! I bet Dawson just has a hay day everytime and so nice to take it slow and see the park at your own pace! Hope all is well with you guys!

Dave and Hayley said...

Hey Teller,
I love all the pictures. Daws is getting so big, he is starting to look different like a little boy. It's crazy I swear he was just born! Looks like so much fun in Cali. I will keep working on Dave for a visit this fall! Love you and miss you!

love,
Haileeeeeee