Thursday, August 19, 2010

UTAH

We were able to go to Utah for a couple weeks. While we were there we got to celebrate Dawson's first birthday. He got spoiled and had a blast with his cake. We went to Bear Lake, the pool, Mike golfed a lot and we were able to spend a lot of time with family. I was spoiled and got to have my sister come home with us for a week and we had so much fun. We love spending time with our families.

The birthday boy



The cute decorations









Ashley made some cute cakes and they were way good







Bear Lake









Dawson's new favorite toy is his little car. He rides it around the house and tries to stand on it.



I can't believe that Dawson is already 13 months. He is getting so smart and does the cutest things. He loves trying to open the door with my keys and he loves to vacuum. He has 12 teeth now and has been a trooper through the whole thing. We are so lucky to have him.

8 comments:

Hedins said...

He is so cute. We miss you guys already. Keeping our fingers crossed for Halloween.

ApRil & Heath said...

looks like so much fun! Hope everything is going great. Sorry If I bugged you when I text you when you were here in Utah, I didnt mean to be annoying. :)

nickandmindi said...

Dawson is adorable! Looks like he had a good birthday and that you guys had a good time in Utah! Love all the pics you guys are such a cute family!

BeckyB.West said...

Cute new pictures! Dawson is so adorable. Can't believe he is one! You look so pretty, Taylor. I love you hair, it makes me want to take mine dark. Good luck with school year #2!

Reena Bostock said...

He is so cute! I love how he put frosting in his hair. Looks like you three had a blast in Utah!

tyson and ashley said...

Happy late Birthday to Dawson!! His party looks like it was so much fun! I LOVE the picture of him with the blue frosting all down his face! So priceless!! :)

Shaun and Emily said...

Happy Birthday Dawson! I can't believe he has 12 teeth. Colbie is going to be 1 next week and has 2 teeth so far. I guess I'm in for it with teething soon! Looks like you had a great visit!

RileyandChristinaShaw said...

How fun! First birthdays are so fun to celebrate:) Looks like you all had a great time!