Sunday, January 8, 2012

Four Years Down.......Eternity to go!

Today is our four year anniversary. I can't believe it has been that long time seems to be flying by. A lot has happened these four years and in just a few short months Mike will be graduating law school. We are both excited and nervous to see where we will end up.




Last night we were able to do dinner and a movie. Our first date was to Olive Garden so we have had this tradition each year on our anniversary.

I am so glad I randomly saw Mike at a mission farewell in my home ward and that he decided to ask me out. I feel so lucky to have Mike, Dawson, and baby brother on the way.

3 comments:

BeckyB.West said...

Congrats on 4 years of putting up with Mike! :) I remember Mike coming to my parents house after that farewell and saying, "Man, Taylor is even cuter than I remember. Do you think I should ask her out?" I encouraged him to, so I'm largely responsible for your marriage. Ha ha! In fact, I remember the summer you guys dated, he kept asking me for advice on what he should plan for dates with you, and analyzing your courtship like a girl. Hee hee. It seems like yesterday. Time goes so fast, and now you've almost got 2 little boys together! How fun for the Hedins to have all these little boys to be cousins with each other. And you guys are on the home stretch of finishing law school!? What a big, crazy year! Cute post!

ApRil & Heath said...

happy anniversary Tay! I miss you! I remember those cute wedding invitations. I can't believe its been 4 years since we worked at logan dental.

kendal said...

Happy anniversary for you two!

https://www.ivyskyterrace.com/2020/11/pinjaman-online-terbaik-di-indonesia.html