Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Finally Introducting.......Will Jeffrey Jewell

My due date was April 17th. My mom had planned on coming out to be with Dawson and help out. I was stressing over when she should come because I didn't want her to come and then not have the baby while she was here. Luckily it worked out perfectly She came the 10th. I had a doctors appointment on the morning of the 11th and Will was born on the 12th. I was so glad it all worked out and we couldn't have done it without her. Dawson loves being a brother and always wants to hug and kiss him but, when he first met Will he for some reason did not want us to take the beanie off his head. He was a little nervous and for some reason he was not interested in seeing his hair. Everything went well and I was lucky to have my mom and Mike to take care of things for me. Now we are just busy loving our new little guy and enjoying our last couple weeks in California.
I know most people say babies only smile when they have gas before like a month old or something but, this little guy is always grinning right after he eats and I swear it's just because he is happy :)

10 comments:

Jordan and Luke Stephenson said...

Oh he's so cute. And Dawson is so cute too. What a good big brother! Now all the sudden Dawson seems so big and old. lol.

BeckyB.West said...

He is a cutie! Congratulations you guys! I'm glad he is finally here!

nickandmindi said...

Congrats Taylor! He is so adorable! Dawson seems like such a good big brother. Glad everything went so well!

Lindsey said...

Congrats he is adorable!

Hedins said...

What a little sweetie! We can't wait to meet you Will. I'm so glad the timing all worked out. Yay we get to see you all soon.

MARNIE HAMMOND said...

congrats on another adorable little boy! I am jealous you are moving. We still have 1.5 years here. good luck with everything

anna said...

oh my gosh i need a newborn again. right. now! i love him! your boys are adorable!

me and him said...

oh tay, little will is just perfect! i love all these pictures of your boys! can't wait to meet him...

Jenna Lee said...

So cute! Excited for you guys to be back this way.

K_Williams said...

He is so cute!! Congratulations you guys!