Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Weekend

We had such a fun weekend. On Friday my brother got married. I was lame and forgot to take my camera. My sister gave me a few of her pictures but unfortunately none of Riley and Ashley. She looked so pretty and Riley was handsome. It was such a good day, here's a picture from when they were dating.

My sister, me and my mom at the luncheon

My sister's husband Dave, Riley, and Mike at the reception

We went and saw the second Night at the Museum after the reception with my sister and her husband that night. It was really cute. Saturday we just hung out and got some things done. Sunday we went up to Bear Lake to spend the day with Mike's family.

Yesterday we went to Hogle Zoo. I guess we are such kids cause we love the zoo. It was such a nice day and it was really fun.




After the zoo Mike golfed at Bonneville golf course, I attempted but wasn't too successful, we had a Bbq with my family later, and went bowling with Dave and Hayley. It was such a fun weekend we were spoiled and had a hard time going back to work today.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!! And my goodness are you the cutest little pregant thing ever! You look awesome!

The Davis' said...

Glad you had such a fun weekend! Your pictures from the zoo are way cute!

ApRil & Heath said...

Oh I would so love too! I love your wedding pic, your cute polka dot dress and pregnant belly! :) My address is 2510 S. 1200 W. Perry Ut 84302. Can't even wait, any news on where your moving?!?! Muah!!

l + j said...

what a fun weekend you guys had! we were going to go to the zoo on monday too but our plans changed last minute... it looked like fun though!

Fierce & Free said...

I can't believe Riley is married too... wow!!!! How fun! Congrats to him! What a darling couple! And you look so cute with your belly Tay! Don't worry i love the zoo too.... i'm a big kid always and forever!!!!

jhjonze said...

I'm glad you had a good weekend. Are all your siblings married now? That's so weird. I'm going to be freaked out when mine start getting married. How are you feeling? You look awesome by the way!

Boonie and Jenn said...

I'm so jealous you got to go to the zoo! I have been wanting to go there forever. I guess I'm a little kid too! See ya Tuesday.

Todd and Kara said...

Love your blog Tay. Thanks for finding me. So fun that Riley got married. Wow, I feel old. I'm excited for that babe to get here! Marc said they're doing a shower and I'm sad I'll have to miss it. I hope everything's going great and better than expected! You look amazing and beautiful. We need to get together....Miss and love ya.

Reena Bostock said...

Cute post Taylor! Riley getting married and you having a baby really makes me feel old. You look great by the way. It's nice to see pictures of your family. It makes me miss the old neighborhood.