Monday, May 4, 2009

My FIrst Tag

8 Things I'm looking forward to
1. Mike getting home from work
2. Going to Law School
3. Being a mommy
4. Riley's Wedding
5. Summer BBQ's at my parents house
6. Summer in general
7. Golfing
8. So you think you can dance

8 Things I did yesterday

1. Went to Stake Conference
2. Met Dallin H. Oaks
3. Went to a baby blessing
4. Went to the Jewell's for dinner
5. Watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding
6. Took a nap
7. Hung out with my hubby
8. Had a relaxing day

8 Things I wish I could do

1. Go to Hawaii with my parents and brothers
2. Go on vacation
3. Cook like my mom
4. Sew better
5. Buy a house
6. Decorate the house
7. Sing
8. Play the piano

8 Shows I watch

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The Office
3. Friends
4. Parks and Recreation
5. House
6. Law and Order
7. So you think you can dance
8. Fringe
I might possibly be the last person to do this tag. So I tag anyone who hasn't done this yet.

2 comments:

Mel and David said...

I love reading tags, they are fun to see what details you don't know about the person. Thanks Tay!

ApRil & Heath said...

You met Oaks?!?! Taylor he is my favorite man alive! Cute tag I think I will just have to do it! So fun having lunch with you and Sheri.. Keep me posted on where you guys are moving! :) mUaH Ya!!